lunes, 5 de mayo de 2008

Risto Mejide


He's name is Risto Mejide, he works in OT programe TV and he's a member in the OT commitee for the evaluation all of competitors.
He was new in this programme last year, and he became famous for his bad mood.
In this moment, he's very popular in Spain, and he become more bad with the OT competitors.
In my opinion, last year the programme was okay, but now it's a show, I think that the OT producers pay he a lot of money to act in this way, he exaggerates soo mach.
In the other hand, I think that it's good his bad mood in the show because when one of the competitors sings very well, Risto says he the trusth, he's very honest.
Well, to finish this publication, I want to say that I wouldn't to take part of OT TV programme, because I'm scared to Risto evaluations, and I wouldn't cry in the TV and in front of all Spain to his fault.

No hay comentarios: